- the answer is TOTOPOS
Tortilla Chips (totopos) serves two
- 5 corn tortillas
- oil or cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Cover a baking sheet pan with tin foil
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Cut the tortillas in half, then cut each half into three wedges.
- Place on the pan in a single layer without overlapping and
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 10 minutes,
- then spray tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for another five minutes.
Keep an eye on them as they have a tendency to brown fastest than expected
Serve with Creamy Sundried Tomato Houmous really as good as home made and great for an aperitif in the garden