A Foodie's Guide to London is the ultimate individual taste trip lead by Cara Frost-Sharratt; slide this stunningly attractive book in your satchel and off you go. It will take you to all the essential stops on a gastronomic tour around the capital.
A Foodie's Guide to London celebrates the independent shops and markets which make London such a fantastic place for food. Divided in 11 sections with a map heading each chapter, it explores the capital in alphabetical order from Bakeries to Wine Merchants and World Food. Each page is dedicated to a shop with a box at the end containing suggestions for the area.
Cara Frost-Sharratt has kindly agreed to sign the winner's copy. So even if you were not to use it for yourself, it will make a great present so
Enter! Tweet! Follow! I think you'll love Cara's book too.
- Entry to this giveaway is via the Rafflecopter form below. There is no alternative prize.
- This book will be posted to a UK address only.
- To begin, please enter your name and e-mail address on the Rafflecopter form so that I can contact you if you win, you'll need to tell me what the dedication is.
- A mandatory question will appear, which you need to answer by leaving a comment at the bottom of the post, before going back to the Rafflecopter form and hitting “Enter”.
- After this, you can complete the bonus entries as explained on the form to increase your odds of winning!
- If you can’t see the Rafflecopter widget, please refresh the page!