Breakfast in France can be a bit of a miserable affair, contrary to popular belief, croissants, pains au chocolat, brioches and the likes are often kept for the week-end or reserved for guests and special occasions. However when the hour for goûter strikes, around 4 o'clock when children get out of school, the French will stop their activities and snack but that is not snacking as we know it, no greasy chips eaten out of carboard boxes, Non, non, non. That's when pains au chocolat, brioches etc play their role.
Brioche Pasquier which uses traditional recipes and an authentic process to create its "breakfast and gouter favourites” kindly offers one lucky Pebble Soup reader a hamper from their traditional and pitch ranges.
Give away description although it won’t necessarily be all of these, but a mix:
From the traditional range,
· Pains au lait: Based on a traditional recipe, using the finest butter, milk and levain
· Pains au chocolat: Made with brioche dough that is worked into a light puff pastry and filled with a dark cacao-butter chocolate
· Croissants: Light buttery croissant made using processes authentic to the original French bakery
From the Pitch: Perfect for a lunchbox treat or for snacking on the go, soft brioches, individually wrapped and filled with a number of flavours:
· Chocolate: A chocolate flavour filling with a hint of hazelnut
· Choc Chip: Light brioche filled with chocolate chips
· Strawberry: Brioche filled with a light strawberry centre
· Lemon: Brioche filled with a tangy lemon curd
How to Enter
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below, unlock bonus entries by answering a question in the comment box.
- Closing date: 30th March 2014.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” link at bottom of Rafflecopter form.
- Winner will be contacting by email and announced on the Rafflecopter form.