When I first saw the Thermopen used on the GBBO, I was curious to what it was so I did a bit of digging and here is what I found:
- It has a range of -49.9 to 299.9 °C.
- It's super fast. The true temperature of a product can be tested in just three seconds. and doesn't lock in, so if your cake gets hotter it will show
- it's 360° self-rotating display automatically turns so the user can read the thermometer in any position — in either hand, left or right.
- It knows when it's dark and turns on the backlight for you, making it easy to read in poorly lit kitchen areas or for night-time barbecues.
- The motion-sensing sleep mode automatically turns the Thermapen 4 on or off when the user picks it up or puts it down, maximising battery life.
- It's water proof
- Available in ten vibrant colours
Closes on the 24th September