Thank you all for sending your entries to our October Inheritance Recipes Link-up.
Every month, we love to read you stories. You can submit an (old or new)recipe or even two if you wish, as long as they are connected to a story the inheritance theme: Recipes you inherited through a family member, a friend or your ancestral culture.
There is no geographical restrictions for the entries, recipes from all over the world are more than welcome. We love diversity. The Inheritance Recipes is co-hosted with Margot of Coffee and Vanilla and she will be the one to collect the entries next.
Join us in November here is the linky
But before you do, have a look at (in no particular order)
- the amazing Pistachio, Orange and Raspberry Fondant Fancies baked by Gluten Free Alchemist, she will not do it again but she will pass the recipe on so that someone else can bake them for her :))
- Chicken Fried Steak, certainly a good one to know by the Lawyer's cookbook
- A twist on a crumble Mince and Tomato Crumble by Searching for Spice
- A Spicy Chayote Picadillo recipe
- Tilapia with Coconut and Shrimps another exotic but easy recipe to make as shown by Chindima in her Fruitful Kitchen
- Margot at Coffee and Vanilla entered two recipes from Poland Grzaniec, definitely, one for bonfire night and Budyn as her mum makes used to make when she was little.
- and I added a Smoked Haddock Chowder, winter is coming.......
We share all the entries via social media channels and include them in a full round-up with images on one of our blogs at the end of the month. All entries can be seen below. Follow the links under the collage to check them out and don't forget to subscribe to our Inheritance Recipes Pinterest board (that has over 2,500 followers) and our Inheritance Recipes list on Twitter.
See you in November here is the linky