I am not sure what happened, it has got to do with these balls in the air, I do not seem to have been able to keep my eyes on them all. But it is all over, for I have got a new calendar which chimes to tell me when to do what, you will see...what you will see or rather watch this space on Wednesdays and........another day.
Just before Xmas, I went to a restaurant in Avignon where this "No name" dish came as a surprise. Is it a lasagna, is it a ravioli, what ever it was, it was delicious.
Un-lady like, I started by taking a picture of it, then dissecting it, I tried to do so surreptitiously but I am certain that the other guest at the table noticed. It was for a good cause, try to work the recipe out and here it goes.
No name dish
- dices courgettes, oinons, tomatoes, pumpkin or another roasting vegetable
- put all these in a bowl and drizlle oil over, salt paper, and mixed herbs
- put in an medium heat oven for 15 minutes
- Prepare 1 sheets of lasagna according to the instructions on the packet
- place one sheet on a baking tray, scoop all the veggies on it, sprinkle with lots of goat cheese
- bake for a further 5 minutes
- prepare the other sheet of lasagna
- get the dish out of oven, sl;ide on a serving dish, cover with the over sheet
- Et voila, simple and absolutly delicious
When at home it really is a dinner for two.