- Cut your peppers in stripes and sweat them in a table spoon of oil, when they are soft, blend them and add a good teaspoon of honey
- Cut your filo and line the ramequins or tartelettes moulds. Spread the pepper mixture onto the filo.
- Do not wash your pan, you are going to cook the onion until soft and the mince until brown when this is done top the pepper mixture.
- Make a bechamel and top the lot with it
- Now 20 minutes in an oven mark 180 and enjoy
And the next day we left for La Gomera, an even smaller island to experience more food, sun, sea.